Friday 8 July 2011

Shopping at Times Square!

The word "SHOPPING" always makes me feel excited!

Especially in Times Square as I just love their affordable bargains!
RM15, RM25 and RM30 per piece!
I know the quality is questionable...but who cares?! I just go for the designs! I can have more different designs with lesser money spent... anyway, I normally go for QUANTITY rather than QUALITY! as new fashions come and go very fast even before you realize it...

So, I went shopping at Times Square with my brother and his girlfriend yesterday~ Rather than rotting at home, i rather tag along...even though I knew that I will be a "BIG LIGHT BULB"! LOL....

I was very excited when I went in to the first few shops...there are quite a number of new arrivals! but..after that, I have started to get bored...huhuhuhu...almost every shop is selling the same design... * I knew that all along...but still! I wanna go thru every shop until I "drop"...as the saying..."SHOP til you DROP!*
(the pathetic me...LOL)

Hence, at last, I managed to buy a blouse for RM25 and a long dress for RM24.90! I really love the long dress! never knew that I looked kinda good in it~ <3

My next shopping trip to Times Square should be at least in September!!! Hopefully there will be more new designs~ =)

P/S :
One thing makes me laugh while shopping is that...seeing people trying on fury jackets and posing in front of the mirror! hahaha...first thing first! Why on earth they sell fury jackets here in Malaysia??? and secondly! I just couldn't think of why there are people buying them...it's not that Malaysia is snowing or what...
OR, maybe they are going to KOREA? (suggested by my boyfriend) LOL....maybe it is true~ or is it due to the strong addiction to KOREAN STARS FEVER??? hahahaha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat long dress?capture n c...hehehe...ns!

ylyng said...

hahaha..ns..later u come out for reunion..i wear for u to c arr..LOL..normal dress oni lo..not those dinner dress la..haha..=)