Wednesday 20 July 2011

Exactly ONE more MONTH to go!

I have been waiting...and waiting... to go to KUCHING!!! where I can eat a lot of good food!!! =)

*I miss kolo mee... huhu... *
FYI, It's very famous in Kuching! You should never miss it if you are in Kuching! Highly recommended by me! =)

P/S: However, sorry to say... kolo mee is not halal..take note of that..my dear friends~ =)

My flight is on the 20th of August! huhu... So, finally.... I have exactly ONE MORE MONTH to go!!! >.<

Sad to say... I really hate LONGGGGGGGGGG holidays!
Especially, when I have nothing else to do...except for being online...and...facebook-ing!

Urghhhh!!! I need to do some cooking and baking soon~ and blog about some of my secret recipes~~~ hehehe...

Okay..enough babbling for now...till then...chiao~ =)

No comments: