Wednesday 13 July 2011

My first facial experience!

Okay! So, finally! today I went to have my facial! My first facial in my 23 years of life...huhuhu...I know it sounds quite pathetic for a girl...as girls normally go for facial, manicure, pedicure, etc every now and then...but, not for me...huhu..
FYI, my mum has been nagging at me every time she looked at my tanned face after the tennis tournament...>.<

*Mum: Aiyo!!! your face looks really dark lo! You better go and do facial A.S.A.P! I won't let you play under the sun anymore!
Me: Yala..yala...i will...soon...*
 
Okay..so, the "soon" is today!

The facial lasted for 2 hours...
The beautician cleans up my face and then gave me a massage...
The massage is the climax!!! This is because...I never thought that she was that strong...I was suffering rather than enjoying the massage...and I could still feel the pain now! huhuhu....
She added that, if I feel the pain, it means I have health problem...
Oh noooooo!!! I really feel it!!! even till now...huhu...do i have that much health problem? Or is she too strong and massage me too hard??? >.<


However! I really looked fairer after the facial! yeahhhhh~~~ and my face is definitely cleaner now~ =)


Next facial??? maybe next year! hahaha... anyway, this facial is kinda cheap I think..it's only RM50 for a 2 hours facial~ =)


Interested? do ask me for more details about the beauty parlour~~~ =)
Nevertheless, a lil bit advice from me, you really need to be able to stand the pain when she massages you~ LOL....




2 comments:

Kim said...

which one do u prefer? the beautician's massage or kak as?haha

ylyng said...

hahaha..I prefer kak as!!! she is better than the beautician! =)