Sunday 10 July 2011

The outcome of MASUM 2011

MASUM 2011(Majlis Sukan Universiti Malaysia) was a really memorable experience for me!
I have joined MASUM since my first year in UPM, representing the UPM badminton team...after which, I switched to tennis in 2nd year and 3rd year!
I started to learn tennis during my 2nd yr, 1st semester! It was then I found out that I am quite talented in playing tennis...hehehe...
*if only i know how to play tennis earlier!!! I could have played better now...huhuhu..or even have the chance to represent my state! (dreaming mode) =) *

I felt so lucky to be able to represent my university...it was an experience which money can't buy! =)
Getting to know my teammates and having lots of fun with them really made me miss them a lot after MASUM was over! huhuhu...*sob sob*

I was so proud of my teammates this year!!! Girls got 2nd placing! and the guys got 3rd placing!
 What a great achievement! =)

UPM Girls Tennis Team! <3

Me and my doubles partner! =)
     
The prize giving ceremony!
My beloved teammates! Miss them muchie! =)
This is my medal~~~ SILVER! =)
My tanned face!!!  
The tanned face was the reason why my mum kept nagging at me ever since I was back from MASUM! =(
*Okay, mum..I will go and do my facial A.S.A.P!!!*

Hopefully, I can still continue my MASUM journey for the last time next year! It will be my final year already! Time flies~~~~ =)
  

MASUM chapter... To Be Continued.... Hopefully...*fingers crossed* =)

No comments: