Thursday 21 July 2011

Losing WEIGHT! - Tip 2

Okay! so, let's continue losing weight with tip number 2!
I got this tip from Men's Health magazine~

Tip 2 - Eat your meals at a snail's pace!

*The suggested period of time to finish a meal is TWO HOURS!  Goshhhhhhh!!!*
 
I know it sounded kinda weird and tedious as I myself was shocked to, when I read about it...=.=

Who will take 2 hours to finish a meal??? It's really a waste of time and tedious especially when we are so busy with work, school, all kinds of chores and etc.... >.<

However, according to the magazine; a Dutch study finds that taking breaks as you eat may keep you fuller for a longer time.

Besides! according to zenhabits.net and fatlossschool.com, if you eat slower, you will end up consuming less calories!
*I guess this is because we will get tired of eating after eating for such a LONGGGGG time... hahaha*
 < That's just my opinion...teeeheee! >

Nevertheless, the real reason is that our brain takes about 20 minutes to register that we are full!

Furthermore, according to the 2 websites, they mentioned that we can actually lose 20 POUNDS a year! Without doing anything different or eating anything different!
*WOW!!! this is definitely a good news right? Losing weight without doing exercise, dieting or even starving!*

Thus, let's all try eating slower starting from now onwards~ hehehe... giving more time for our brain to register and tells us that we are FULL as well as losing as much as 20 POUNDS without doing anything! =)

P/S: No wonder my friend who eats VERY VERY SLOW is so darn skinny! Now I know his SECRET! =) Hopefully I can apply this tip...huhu...but frankly speaking, I would rather work out more! than eating slowly like a SNAIL! teehee...=) 
      









No comments: