Thursday 28 July 2011

Freebies!!! teeeheee~

Yippy!!! Finally! My two FREE PENS from STABILO have arrived yesterday! =)

I was so excited when I saw that there is a letter for me! Coz... I will only receive a letter once in a blue moon...so sad right? I know! But who caresss??? =P

This time! when i open the mail box, I saw my name! Weeeeeee~~~

And to add to my excitement, it's from STABILO!!! I knew that what I have registered for, has finally arrived!

TWO FREE PENS FROM STABILO!!! =)

At first, when my friend ask me to register for it..I was like...*Sure or not de??? freeee??? for real???*
I even have fill up my personal particulars and all...bla bla bla...kinda tedious right? =.=

But, anyway, I did registered for it...as..no harm right? I'll just try...
And, to my excitement! I have finally got it!

So, here are the 2 pens from Stabilo! thanks Stabilo~ =)


The two pens from STABILO!!!

Btw, the pens are really good! I can write with it smoothly and fast~ =)

You guys can still redeem these free pens!!!

Go to this link;
https://www.facebook.com/#!/STABILOMALAYSIA
AND
Click "PERFORMER sample redemption" and fill up the particulars!!!

Then, just wait for your pens to arrive~ =)


No comments: