Saturday 30 July 2011

Losing WEIGHT! - Tip 5

Let's continue losing weight with tip number 5!!!

I have gotten this tip from the latest Men's Health Magazine, the Singapore edition~

I was kinda shocked when I read about it!

So, I would love to share it with you guys! =)

Tip 5 - Eat more "sambal belacan" to burn more calories!!!

Hahaha.. It's kinda weird right? But, listen to this explanation!

 < It's because, our body temperature will increase when we eat something spicy and that is why, we can burn more calories when our body temperature is high! >

Besides! I have read about "benefits of spicy food" from wisegeek.com!

Indeed! It is true! Spicy food does increases metabolism! Helping to burn calories QUICKLY!

So, now I understand why some people sweat so much when they eat spicy food~

Thus, do eat more spicy foods to lose more weight! =)

I recommend you all... the DEADLY HOT & SPICY "CHILLI PADIsssss" !!! 

Have fun eating spicy foods and SWEAT it out!!! teee heee~ =)

P/S : Caution! DO NOT eat spicy foods too excessively though~ Or else, you will be exactly like the picture shown above! teee heeee~~~ =)


No comments: