Tuesday 13 September 2011

Sardine/Tuna Rolls Recipe~

Sardine rolls have always been my FAVOURITE! It's crispy and delicious~
So, finally... I have decided to give it a try and make them myself!
And... to my surprise, they really turned out well! They are really YUMMYLICIOUS~~~ =)
Proven by my parents and my boyfriend~ teee heee~~~
* They are normally the guinea pigs for all my recipes~ LOL *
So, here is the recipe! It's really simple! And... You should really try it! =)


Ingredients:
1) Few slices of bread. * Depending on how many rolls you want to make * 
(Gardenia, High-5 or whatsoever brand)
2) 1 egg. * Lightly beaten *
3) Bread crumbs.
4) Sardine/Tuna filling.
5) Oil. * To fry *

Ta daaaa~ here are the ingredients!
Method:
1) Spread the sardine/tuna filling on the bread and make them into rolls or just fold them.

2) Then, dip the rolls into the beaten egg.


3) After which, cover the rolls completed with bread crumbs.
* Don't worry, the bread crumbs will stick easily to the bread because of the egg. *



Bread completely covered with bread crumbs.
Let them rest for 2-3 minutes before frying them.
* Let them rest for 2 to 3 minutes before frying them *


4) Finally, fry the rolls with medium heat until golden brown with a little bit of oil.




It is just that SIMPLE!

Here is my very own sardine/tuna rolls! 
My golden brown sardine/tuna rolls!
They look delicious! Don't they??? They really ARE DELICIOUS!!!
So, do give it a try! It's really SIMPLE!
And... I can guarantee you that you will definitely LOVE it! and CRAVE for more! hehehehe... =)
Happy trying!!! ^-^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like abit oily.. >_<

Asyraf Azizan said...

yummmyyyy looks goooood

ylyng said...

Thanks Asyraf! It's really delicious! =)

haha...ofcos it is oily...just wipe them with some tissue papers before serving...it helped a lil bit..=)