Monday 26 September 2011

30 days of ME~~~ < Day 14 >

Day 14 – A movie that makes you cry.

It's time to continue my journey of 30 days of me! It has been quite awhile since I last updated my blog~ hehe... 
So, I'll continue with day 14 now! A movie that makes me cry... 
Frankly speaking, there are a lot of movies which make me cry...huhu... as... I can say that I'm quite an emotional person...in which, I'll cry easily whenever I come across anything situation which is very sad and touching...
I can say that... most cartoons movies made me cry...especially those which portrays moral values... and most cartoons movies portray moral values...like Toy Story, Lilo & Stitch, Monsters, Inc, Wall E, Cars and many more... so, it's not surprising to see me crying even when watching cartoons... * so embarrassing... huhu... *

However... if I were to ask to choose ONLY ONE movie which makes me cry... It will be "Hachiko"
It is a story about a dog who waited for his deceased owner outside a train station for many years until the day he dies... A bronze statue of Hachiko was erected as a remembrance of Hachiko... 
Hachiko is known for his LOYALTY... and I was really touched by that... I could not stop crying watching that movie... especially towards the end of the story...huhu... It was really sad watching Hachiko waiting everyday for his deceased master... This story also reminded me about my pet dog which passed away many years ago... I was sad for about 2 weeks... huhuhuhu... * I miss Wawa... =( *


This is a true story in Japan. Click HERE to read more about Hachiko...

This is the movie!
This is the bronze statue of Hachiko in Japan!
P/S : Do watch this movie! It's really meaningful... especially for pet lovers... Be prepared to cry your hearts out!!! =)

No comments: