Monday 12 September 2011

30 days of me ~~~ < Day 13 >

It has been some time since I last updated my blog! huhuhu....  Especially... the 30 days of me challenge...>.<
* I have been very busy holiday-ing in Kuching and Singapore... hehehehe *
Alright... So, let's continue with Day 13 today! =)

Day 13 – Your favourite Korean artist.

I do enjoy watching Korean dramas and listening to Korean songs! =)
So, practically, I do adore quite many Korean artists! 
e.g: Singers: SNSD, CN Blue, KARA, ShiNee, 2Ne1, and After School!!!
      Actors : Lee Min Ho, Jang Geun Suk, and Park Min Young!!!

However... I would say that my favourite Korean artist is Lee Min Ho!!! hehehe... 
I adore him a lot after watching City Hunter!!! 
He's very handsome, cool, cute and charming! =)



And... I have just got to know that he is dating Park Min Young! 
The lead actress in City Hunter! Nice!!!
What a lovely couple! Both are very charming~ teee heee~~~ =)

No comments: