Saturday 3 September 2011

Happy Valley Restaurant in Kuching!!!

Happy Valley Restaurant is one the MOST FAMOUS western food restaurant in Kuching!
The atmosphere there is just PERFECT!
It's really ROMANTIC... with all the dim lights and garden-themed deco!!! =)
* A PERFECT place to DATE of course! hahaha... *
This restaurant is MOST FAMOUS for their BBQ meat~~~
Location : Jalan Datuk Abdul Rahim

This is one part of the restaurant~
Sorry for the bad photo quality though...huhu... I'm using my phone's camera... =(
I wish I have a DSLR to capture more beautiful pictures !!! >.<
Haih... forget about that! Let's take a look at what I ate there~ teeee heee~~~ 

Grilled Pork Chop with Black Pepper Sauce~
Chicken Gordon Bleu~

Both the Grilled Pork Chop with Black Pepper Sauce and Chicken Gordon Bleu are simply YUMMYLICIOUS and DELICIOUS!!! Teeee heeee~~~
The pork chop is really juicy and tender!!!
However, I personally love Chicken Gordon Bleu more! Because.. .this restaurant's one is really SPECIAL! Normally, Chicken Gordon Bleu is filled with cheese...
But... this restaurant's one is filled with CHEESE and HAM!!! That's why it is EXTRA DELICIOUS~ haha...
* I think I can eat two sets of Chicken Gordon Bleu myself!!! Greedy me.... hahahaha.... *

Here's our drinks~ =)

Pink Lady~
Asam Boi Juice~
You can never guess what's in Pink Lady!
At first I thought it was just "sirap bandung"! huhu... thinking that...
*haiya...just sirap bangdung is it... thought what so special... some more named it, Pink Lady! >.< *
But... after taking the first sip, I was surprised!
I was like... *Wow!!! It's sirap bandung with Sprite or 7-up or something which gives the drink a fizzy taste!*
It's something which I have not tasted before... haha...
The combination is really not bad... LOL...* I think we can try to make some at home too..haha...*


Overall, the atmosphere at the restaurant is really NICE and ROMANTIC and definitely, the food is really GOOD and DELICIOUS~~~ The price is also very reasonable~ =)

Rating : 4.5 stars out of 5 stars! =)

P/S : I will definitely go to the restaurant again if I happen to go to Kuching again! Starting to miss Chicken Gordon Bleu already~~~ =)

No comments: