Monday 29 August 2011

Rachan Waterfall, Serian, Kuching!!!

After Bako National Park, we have decided to go to Ranchan Waterfall! =)
* Another nature getaway!!! WhEeeEEEee~~~~ *
It's actually Taman Rekreasi Ranchan~
It's located at Serian, about 60km from the Kuching City.
* It's about 45 minutes drive~ =) *

Welcome to Taman Rekreasi Ranchan!!! =)
This is the entrance~ The parking space is just opposite. There are ample parking space for everyone! =)


This is the cafeteria at the waterfall~
* So, you don't have to worry about bringing food there~ =) You won't starve there... haha... *

This the public toilet...entrance fee is 20cents~
* You can change in the toilet after swimming. However, there is no shower...There is only a small pipe... =( 
Nevertheless, you can always use that to bath if you want to~ haha... =) *

I saw this cute dog near the cafeteria! It was eating a bun~ So CUTE!!! =)
This is the park's regulations~ 
* Keep in mind the Do's and Don'ts of this park!!! *

The waterfall~ <3


I had been there last year... but, I did not prepare for swimming... huhu...
So, this time... I was well-prepared!!!  =)
The water was really COLD! It was freezing!!! >.<
But, after awhile, my body got used to the chill....and I was starting to enjoy the cool chilly water~ hehehe...

Enjoying the chilly water!!! =)

Besides enjoying the chilly water, I was also enjoying FISH SPA!!! hahaha...
* This is the reason why I wanted to go to Ranchan Waterfall once again!!! =) I really miss those fishes...LOL*
Those fishes were cleaning all the dead skin on my foot~~~
It was kinda ticklish at first, but once you got used to it, it was really enjoyable and relaxing~ teee heee~
* FREE fish spa!!! =) *
So, why pay RM 10 for 10 minutes for fish spa??? 
You can just go to Ranchan Waterfall to enjoy the FREE fish spa~~~ hehehe....

Enjoying FISH SPA!!! Teee heeee~~~~ <3
The fishes' favourite foot! Guess whose is that... LOL!
That's all from me at the Ranchan Waterfall~~~ =)
Do visit this wonderful place if you have the chance!
I am sure that you will enjoy yourself at this place! hehe...

P/S : I hope to go again next time! As... I am starting to miss those fishes and FREE FISH SPA already~ haha...=)

No comments: