Monday 15 August 2011

30 days of ME~~~ < Day 10 >

Day 10 – Three good things that have happened in the last 30days

Hurmmm...3 good things that have happened in the last 30 days...let me think...@.@
Frankly speaking...It's kinda bored staying at home for this LONGGGGG holidays...hahaha...
Nevertheless...I can still recall some good things that have happened...=)

1) Attending my little cousin sister's birthday party is fun!!! It was held at A&W~ 
I got to see all the kids playing and shouting here and there...
*FYI, they are really LOUD!* >.<
Nevertheless,it was really fun and entertaining to watch the kids danced along with the A&W bear! LOL!   

2) I realized that I could do quilling too!!! I quilled a lovely flower~ =)

3) Receiving all my freebies!!! hehehe... thanks STABILO and Tune Talk~ =)

*Looking forward towards my Kuching trip!!! I know there will be more good things to come~ =)*



    No comments: