Monday 22 August 2011

Kuching Festival 2011~

Finally..I reached Kuching last Saturday~ =)
And..I got the chance to go to Kuching Festival yesterday... It's the last day!
*It has been held for about 3 weeks already...*
Luckily I managed to go too~ tee hee~
Kuching Festival is like a "pasar malam"! There are many different types of food there~ =)

~This is the entrance~
This is the crowd!!! 
There are really a lot of people there!!!
Since it's the last day...there are even more people there...traffic jam everywhere!
Some people even park their cars on the double line..>.<
*I guess they are really desperate or there are really a lot of good food there...=.= *

Mostly the food there are about the same as those which you can get from the "pasar malam"...
So, I have decided to try the best sellers only~ hehehe...
So, here it is!!!

First stop!!! => Deep Fried Burger~ =)


Beef Fried Burger~
There are 3 types of fillings: beef, chicken and fish!
Beef/chicken deep fried burger = RM3.00, fish deep fried burger = RM4.00
I tried the beef deep fried burger~ The beef filling is a little bit spicy...
I would say...it was so so for me only... haha..Rating = 2.5 stars out of 5 stars~ =)

Second stop!!! => Durian desserts~ =)

Durian Paradise~ 100% Pure Durian Desserts~
There were really a lot of people queuing up at this stall... huhu... my boyfriend and I had waited for more than 10 minutes...>.<
This is the queue~ >.<
This is the menu! => Durian Crepe, Durian Puff, Durian Pancake & Durian Mooncake
I only tried two of them~ Durian Crepe and Durian Pancake!

Durian Crepe~
It's cold! The fillings tasted like durian frozen ice-cream.
Durian Pancake~
This is the durian filling in the pancake~
It's something which I have not tasted before... But, I don't find it really tasty though~ >.<
I really started to wonder why there are so many people queuing up at this stall...
Rating = 2.5 stars out of 5 stars~ =)

Last stop!!! => Chicken wings~ =)

As you can see from the picture, there were only 2 flavours~
Black pepper or honey!
I wanted to try the honey flavour...but...SOLD OUT! huhu... It's only 8.30 pm.... >.<
So, I managed to try the black pepper flavour~

Black pepper chicken wings~
It's simply delicious!!! =)
*My boyfriend said, it's YUMMYLICIOUS!!! * haha...
Rating = 4 stars out of 5 stars~ =)

That's all~ until next time...Kuching Festival!!! =)

I'm off to Bako National Park tomorrow~~~ WheEeEEEeeEeeeEe~~~ =)

No comments: