Wednesday 3 August 2011

30 days of ME~~~ < Day 3 >

Day 3 – Your favourite reality show 

Alright! It's day 3!
Hmmmm... frankly speaking, I love to watch reality shows! I watch almost all of them!
<The Biggest Loser, America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, The Bachelor, American Idol, So you Think You Can Dance, America Got Talent, Got to Dance UK, and etc > 
So, basically, I am fan of reality shows!

However, the one which I will try my best not to miss is THE BIGGEST LOSER!  
This is because, I am really inspired by all the contestants' stories and what they have to go through... all the humiliations and heartaches...
I am also very impressed with their effort, determination and hard work in losing weight!!! 
Besides that, I can also get a lot of health tips from this show! =)
With that, I am more determined to lose wight myself as well as to do more exercise! ^-^

So, that is why, my favourite reality show is THE BIGGEST LOSER!!! teee heee~~~


P/S: I think this show has more good values and less dramas....hahaha... =)



 

No comments: