Monday 9 January 2012

My NIGHTMARE has finally ENDED! WheeEEeeEeEEE~~~~

After battling with my Final Year Project for 2 semesters (after all the effort and hard work),  I have finally got it all done TODAY! =`)

My supervisor has finally signed and approved it today.... Yeahhhhh!!! =)

"Your nightmare with me has ended... " (my supervisor, 2011)

Yes!!! For the first time, I totally agree with her! hahaha...

First of all, I would like to thank God! Thank God for always being there with me...giving me strength, comfort and hope whenever I feel down... =)

Besides that, I  also wanna thank my parents, my boyfriend, lecturers, coursemates and friends who have supported me and given me hope whenever I feel stressed and miserable....

So.... here is the end product after suffering for 2 semesters! hahaha....




Really need to celebrate after my final exams! hehehehe...

But, for now... I still need to study hard for my finals! >.<

No comments: