Friday 7 October 2011

30 days of ME~~~ < Day 15 >

I guess I should really update my journey of  "30 days of me".... haha... 
It has been quite some time since I last updated my blog too! huhuhu....
I was kinda busy with classes as well as playing tennis... hehe...
So, here is DAY 15!!! =)

Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.

Hurmmm... I will definitely bring my hand phone along whenever I leave my house!
I guess it's the most important thing which I cannot leave the house without. 
Sometimes, I do leave my purse at home... haha... 
But, FOR SURE... I will bring my hand phone along! In case... something pops up or whatsoever... =)
So, the answer to DAY 15 is my HAND PHONE!!! teee heee~~~


There are 15 more days to go! Stay tuned~~~ =) 

* Oh lazy me... please be more hardworking in updating the blog!!! huhuhu... *

No comments: